Friday, October 29, 2010

Movies of Horror

As the youngest of three kids, I had the opportunity to experience all the things that my older brother & sister enjoyed. Of these things, one of my favourites was watching horror movies. It was sort of a sibling thing that we used to do, sorta like playing baseball or playing boardgames..except with a lot more gore & killing going on. Watching horror movies isn't something that the usual 5 year old would do, nor is it something that a late twenty-something would do.
Yes, I was five years old when I watched my first scary movie. My brother was having a birthday party & he & all of his friends were watching "A Nightmare on Elm St.", I managed to sneak downstairs to watch it. Where were my parents while we watched these movies? Oh, they were the ones who rented them for us...no big deal.



In the spirit of Halloween, I wanted to share with you some trailers of movies that I have & haven't watched (yet):











A much underrated movie in my mind:


Drag Me to Hell - Trailer
Uploaded by dreadcentral. - Classic TV and last night's shows, online.

New & newish ones that I want to see:

Gulliermo Del Toro Production..what!



Being under the covers is supposed to keep you safe!

I want to watch "House of the Devil" so badly but I'm pretty sure Brian is too afraid to watch it with me. If anyone out there wants to watch this with me, please let me know.

1 comment:

Rizie said...

House of The Devil: Watched it! It was great & scary