Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Beached

On Canada Day (July 1), some pals of mine & I headed out to Sandbanks beach - which is on the way to Kingston Ontario. It was a far 3 - 3.5 hour drive from Toronto (our good friend An drove us all their..thanks An!). But the sun, smiles & drunken laughter was well worth it!
I ended up with a pretty bad burn on my back (I didn't wear enough SPF) *Remember to always wear sunblock!* I was cursing myself on the way home, trying to ignore my hot burning back. Thank goodness it has gone from a red hot mess into a golden brown colour.
My friends relaxing out 


Kevin, wearing Clara's hat
Me, probably getting hella burned
Mel & Jesse
One of many kites in the sky
An (second from left) with a bunch of dudes from Napanee, who infiltrated our beach day

This passed long weekend was so much fun & I have the best friends to thank for that. This was just a little taste of what our camping trip will be like later this month....can't wait for that!

No comments: